Monday, October 31, 2011

Falls beauty





A few weeks ago I went on a 10 day trip to Switzerland and France (with out my husband, he stayed home and went to work, poor guy). It was the first time I had spent any time in France. We stayed in a little town called Beaune in Burgundy. I went for a friends birthday celebration, the food, wine, and company was top notch.  Fall was beginning to stretch her legs, I was able to capture some of it's gorgeousness  with my camera, I love the turning of seasons. 

Stumbled upon these little fungi on my way to play tennis with a friend in Switzerland, it was like a magical world at my feet with three or four different kind of mushrooms all growing in one small area of trees.




Stunning fall colors were beginning to show.
Down the street from the Emersons  house...







5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Mimi!! You have such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Jenny, I was SO excited when I saw these mushrooms I couldn't help myself. I think it's cause we grew up in the tropics that the seasons are So enticing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos capture the essence of fall so perfectly - love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously fabulous Mims! -Psalm

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must have somehow missed this post until now. these are gorge!

    ReplyDelete