Sunday, July 4, 2010

married, and moving to Dublin!

The wedding madness is over, hard to believe the last three months of planning led to last Saturday. Now it's over.... It's mostly a relief I'm a little bit sad too. I had to not only plan a wedding with my fiancee far away at work in Dublin but also pack up my little house. Then when it was all said and done we had survived the wedding, the week after the wedding both of us came down with the stomach flu, we had to postpone our trip for a few days because I could not imagine flying let alone standing in the state I was in. Good thing it was only a 24 hour bug.
Here are a few of the photo booth pics I will post more as I get them.
The wedding was AWESOME! I loved every minute of it and was wishing it would go on and on. But all good things come to an end, roll on the next chapter of my life!

Here are a few of the smile booth photos that Brooke of Brookelyn photography set up for me they are AWESOME!


1 comment: