Thursday, July 15, 2010

they're here!

My wedding pics are all done! Thanks to the super speedy Brooke of Brookelyn Photography.
Why am I such a goof in so many of these pictures... See photos below for proof!
I guess I was super excited to get married in this one or, maybe belting out a song! The hills are alive with the sound of music........ la la la la!
good thing I am not the only one in this relationship that makes goofy faces! Guess that means we are SO meant to be....

 Below is a shot of me and one of my bestest besties! Shots like these make me SO happy, this one's going up in the apartment in Dublin to remind me of home and of my amazing wedding.

5 comments:

  1. You're so not a goof! These pics are awesome! Congrats Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful bride! Congrats!! These pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Beautiful! Sweet! Meaningful! These are great! Lots of love.
    Psalmie

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures and cute blog

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.

    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete