Monday, August 29, 2011

Ahhhh Scotland


My parents in law and their doggies enjoying the views of the river Spey.
this is for all you "Outlander" fans! It was really eerie to be at the actual spot of the battle.
There were new lambs every where spring time was in effect in Scotland, and I couldn't resist a picture of this hilarious beer!
This is an original hut on the grounds of the Culloden battle field.
We had a lovely lunch at this hotel, the Scottish salmon is SO fab.

I looked for Nessie at Loch Ness... but didn't see her!!!

Driving through a town there just happened to be a Scottish Piper walking down the street,  I asked if we could turn around so I could get a snap of him (I'm such a tourist!)....Rooting around outside our window one morning was this pretty lady peacock, Scotland was full of surprises for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment