Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Red Velvet Heaven!!!



I have this lovely friend named Lianne, she went to Oahu this weekend and brought back a little treat for me and my family! Red Velvet Cupcakes from Cake Couture!!! They are the most AMAZING Red Velvet Cupcakes I have ever had in my entire life... They are almost worth a trip to Oahu! If your ever there they have a special schedule they don't make Red Velvet every day just on certain days. Be sure to call ahead and find out their menu, so you won't be disappointed.



Cake Couture
Aina Haina Shopping Center Courtyard
820 West Hind Drive #112
Honolulu, HI 96821
Ph 808 373 9750
http://www.cakecouture.com

Hours: Mon-Fri 10:30 am - 6:30 pm, Sat 10:30 am - 3:00 pm,
Sunday Closed

2 comments:

  1. anything for my mims! those pictures make them look even lovelier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no I live like 10 minutes from there..... wish I didn't know!!

    ReplyDelete